1. Research and Studies:
The center focus in preparing research papers, books and articles in different fields compatible its specific vision.
• Political and strategic studies.
• Social and cultural studies.
• Multidisciplinary studies in the Intellectual movements and groups.
• Studies in Civilization and sustainable development.
• Islamic studies
2. Consultations and Measuring Public Opinion:
The center’s reports, papers, books and other research studies are a vital resource for policy makers and
other academic researchers. It is concerned with giving consultations and alternative reading or
solutions in the fields of interests mentioned above. The center arranges consultations and
measuring public opinion towards intellectual issues, political and social issues through a range
of studies that highly-skilled and educated research team provide it.
The Center is engaged with publishing printed or electronic works
(studies, research papers and up-to-date commentary on current issues)
via some publishing companies.
4. The Center’s Values:
The center upholds the following key values and guiding principles:
• High quality and objective research papers based on clear methodology and scientific accountability.
• Commitment to values of transparency, inclusiveness and mutual respect in the workplace, with researchers and partners.
• Appreciation of values of dialogue to communicate and to overcome misunderstanding
• Engagement to create favorable workplace conditions for critical thought, innovation and supporting new ideas or approaches.
• Widespread gradually the center’s fields of studies, with a specific concern in some regional and international issues